Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cool Corner


Cool Corner is a Chinese restaurant that everyone always talked about and told us how good it was and so one day we decided to walk down and give it a try!
 





Liam liked looking out the door at the cars going by but it sure made me nervous!

While we waited for the food Liam and Brant went for a walk.
Just me and my boy!

The food was taking longer than we thought so then I went with Liam to check out the fort. Liam loves being free and being able to run and jump and play! Some local kids came and played with Liam for a while and we got to see the beautiful sunset! :)
 





 
TING!
Our yummy food! It came out on fancy platters and sizzling hot and was the BEST food we have had since coming here. The chicken was so nice and tender and I was just happy to be out with my family!
They had some great music playing and Liam loved getting up and dancing to the music.


Thank you Cool Corner! I know we will be back! :)


(Sept 2012)

1 comment:

  1. mmmm!!!!! the guy that runs it (bruce) has a girlfriend/wife who was due around the same time i was but with a girl, and they were so cute about it! that food looks delicious and you guys look so tan!! caribbean life is treating you well :)

    ReplyDelete