Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nap time

We LOVE nap time in this house. Since it is so hot as I mentioned in a previous post we seem to be tired all the time.  I'm pretty             l u c k y  cause my boys also seem to get tired and the best part.... at the SAME TIME!!! So lately we all take about a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoons. I could use that time to get stuff done around the house or whatever but I choose to nap with them. And I don't regret it either. :) It also makes for a happier momma too!!
Here are a ton of pictures of my boys  n a p p i n g. They are just so stinking cute when they are sleeping that I can't resist taking their picture! Also because its so hot my boys are usually in their diapers most of the time when we are at home.


Our totally awesome couch that is so tiny and SO uncomfortable. At least one of them looks comfy!!

Maxin and relaxin!



Soooo hot!



Thats his water bottle in between his legs. He is such a goof. 

Funny boy!! I'm sure his legs must have fallen asleep in that position.



Oh my goodness. Isn't he sooo sweet!!

So Liam was so excited because OSO was on TV after we ate lunch. The don't have Disney junior here, its just the Disney channel so in the afternoon its all big kid Disney shows. And the only shows it plays usually are Jake and the Neverland pirates, Mickey Mouse and Doc McStuffins. So I let him watch it and he was so tired he probably only saw the first 5 minutes.








 Getting to be quite a brown little boy!!


I just love my sleeping boys!! It has been so nice to take naps with them and that they always wake up so happy! Especially Caleb is so cute. He always wakes up  g u r g l i n g  and talking and its so fun!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! Camille this blog is torture for me. I miss you guys so much. I just want to kiss all of those little sleepy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right?? k well your getting married. We miss you too so you better make sure you tell your little friend Kyle that a trip down here is part of the whole marraige deal. lol... jks.K but for real. Just come!

      Delete