Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Walk to the park

We decided to take a little adventure and go to the park! I still wasn't too sure where everything was or how to exactly get places when we went but we had been before so I figured it wouldn't be too hard. The walk down there was fun and we said hi to everybody we saw and we even had a since little breeze. We got to the park and Caleb was sleeping and Liam was thrilled! We went straight away to the swings. Swings are Liam's favorite at the park and could sit on the swing being pushed for forever.

Then we went to the slide and Liam had a blast. He could see me at the bottom where it then became a game of peek-a-boo and saying HI back and forth!
 
Hello!!
Wee!!
Climbing onto the horsey!!
Ride on cowboy Liam
Liam got so excited when he saw the "horse". I told him it was a cow and I did get him to say cow a few times. Every time he sees a cow here he calls it a horse. He just loves horses that much!!
Climbing ontp the ledge.
But that wasnt good enough! He wanted to climb over the fence to see them.




































This is what happened when I took him off the fence.






















 Such a sad little boy!!
He decided to stop being angry at me and give the merry-go-round a go!!

Next we had to try out the big kid swings!
Me and my boy on the big swing! He really is loving it!
All of us! Liam wasnt too thrilled to be getting his picture taken. I dont have very good aim when I am holding too kids trying to point the camera at us all and to make sure we are all looking!
Caleb thought it would be fun to try out the swings too!
Such a big boy! :)
 
My boys swinging together
Me with my boys
We were just about to start our long walk back home when all of a sudden a school class or kids comes charging the playground. As soon as they saw the boys they were instantly all over them and picking them up and fighting over who got to hold them. It was so cute to see how excited they were to hold them.
Liam was so tired and wasn't too sure what to think of other people holding him.
Caleb getting some cuddles!
 
 They have signs like this one all over the Island telling people to Keep Statia clean!

 
All tuckered out from a fun morning at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment