Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hair Cut

Liam was in major need of a haircut so we were lucky that our neighbors had a razor they let us borrow so we could just buzz his head. I was a bit nervous since this was my first time ever cutting someones hair. I guess it doesn't even count really since its just a buzz, but I am counting it anyway! Of course Liam hated it and he screamed the whole time. You would have thought we were trying to kill him. Right after I was done he decided he wanted a turn at cutting his hair too and then it wasnt so bad. I missed a few spots cause he was squirming everywhere so I thought he would let me try again. I guess I should just be happy with what I got!  
 Quite a bit of hair! It looks much darker sitting on the floor than it does on his head.
Trying the clippers out for himself

(Sept 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment