Monday, May 27, 2013

Potty Training

 So Liam had been coming to me often, especially in the mornings after he woke up saying poops! (this term is used for peeps and poops by Liam!) He would usually have poop in his diaper and want me to change it. He didnt like any poop in his diaper at all! He showed quite an interest in it but still I figured he was too young to be potty trained. After I talked to some girls here about it, I figured why not give it a go. I mean HE is showing an interest AND its all tile here! So I went with it! It was a HUGE success. He was going on the potty like crazy with very few accidents. After a couple weeks of basically no accidents, he had a few weeks that were bad but it didn't take long until he barley has accidents at all. If I am busy with Caleb feeding him or in a different room, that's usually when he has his accidents. So not really his fault at all!  I ask him lots if he has to go potty especially if we are out, but for the most part he runs to the bathroom all on his own.
 Sporting his new underwear! He loves them!
Sitting on the potty!
I am so proud of him! :)

(Sept 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment