Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spear Fishing

 So there a couple guys here that go night spear fishing quite a bit. Brant was invited to go and was really excited for it. I waited up to see how things went but little did I know how long I would be waiting up for. They left I think around 9 and didn't get back until after midnight. Its one thing to snorkel, another to snorkel and spear fish, another to snorkel at night while spearfishing and another to do all those things for 3 hours! Pretty impressive! They got some good fish and Brant had a great time! I know he's pretty pumped to go some more and wants his own spear gun even! At least there are a few things for the guys to do when they get a break from all that studying!
 This is Todd. Hes the pro and introduced it to everyone. And got everyone hooked! He is also getting fish guts all over my newly mopped deck!! Ha :)
Dividing up the fish for everyone who went.

(Sept 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment