Friday, May 24, 2013

Relief Society

On Sundays we dont have Relief Society since we only get about 1 hr and 15 min to use the school. We do Sacrament meeting and then Sunday School. Its short and sweet. But I have really missed having Relief Society. There is just something special about it and you realize how important something really is when you no longer can have it. 
We do get to have a bit of Relief Society once a month though. And I look forward to the activities a lot.  
This was my first activity and it was all about our feet! We started off with a special musical number performed by Katie and Courtney Erickson! They sang If The Savior Stood Beside Me. It is one of my favorite new Children's Hymns. I learned it while I taught primary when I lived in England! 
Tiff gave an amazing lesson based on the song her lovely kids sang and then Hannah gave some funny facts about feet. After that we played foot Pictionary and got our toenails painted! 
 Katie and Courtney singing with their beautiful voices!

Then we all had a go at foot Pictionary! It is a lot harder than it looks! But we had lots of fun doing it! First Tiff.
 Emma

 Meg
 Angie

 Brittany
 Katie

 Hayley

 Savannah

 Hannah
 Tiff getting her toes painted by Hannah















 
 Lovely Emma
 Savannah and Hayley

 And me!

 Pretty!
 
All the feet!
 
 And of course we cant have a church activity with out having food. So we had the yummy dessert made by Meg!

 I am excited for all of our enrichment activities! Thanks to everyone who put so much effort into this activity! It was awesome!

(Sept 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment